Urethane Cement Flooring Service in California
A Urethane Cement Floor System is a type of flooring that is commonly used in industrial and commercial settings. It is a high-performance flooring system that is made up of a combination of cement, aggregate, and a urethane binder. The resulting mixture creates a durable and impact-resistant floor that is resistant to chemical spills, stains, and abrasions.
Urethane Cement Floor Systems are typically used in areas where high levels of sanitation are required, such as food and beverage processing plants, pharmaceutical facilities, and healthcare facilities. They are also commonly used in areas that experience high levels of foot or vehicle traffic, such as manufacturing facilities and warehouses.
GET NOW A FREE QUOTE
Fill this form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible
- Food and beverage processing facilities
- Pharmaceutical facilities
- Biotech facilities
- Commercial kitchens
- Manufacturing facilities
- Industrial facilities
- Healthcare facilities
- Retail spaces
There are many benefits to using a Urethane Cement Floor System, including:
- Durability: Urethane cement floors are extremely durable and resistant to damage from heavy foot and vehicle traffic, impact, abrasions, and harsh chemicals.
- Non-porous surface: The seamless and non-porous surface of Urethane Cement Floors makes them easy to clean and maintain, while also preventing the growth of bacteria and other microorganisms.
- Thermal shock resistance: Urethane cement floors are resistant to thermal shock, which means they can withstand sudden temperature changes without cracking or becoming damaged.
- Chemical resistance: Urethane cement floors are highly resistant to a wide range of chemicals, making them an ideal flooring choice for industrial and commercial settings where chemicals are present.
- Slip-resistant: Urethane cement floors can be customized with a slip-resistant finish to improve safety in areas where spills and moisture are common.
- Fast installation: Urethane cement floors can be installed quickly, reducing downtime and minimizing disruption to business operations.
- Attractive appearance: Urethane cement floors come in a variety of colors and finishes, allowing businesses to choose a flooring option that complements their branding and overall aesthetic
a) Surface preparation:
- Surface preparation: is an important initial step when installing a Urethane Cement Floor System. This process typically involves grinding or cleaning the existing concrete surface to ensure a smooth and clean substrate for the Urethane Cement to adhere to.
- Cracks Treatment: Before applying a Urethane Cement Floor System, any cracks in the concrete substrate must be addressed to ensure a smooth and even surface. This involves using specialized products to repair and fill the cracks, as well as seal them to prevent any further damage or moisture penetration.
b) Urethane Cement floor system.
- Priming: A primer is then applied to the surface to promote adhesion and create a strong bond between the substrate and the Urethane Cement.
- Mixing: The Urethane Cement mixture is then prepared by mixing the cement, aggregate, and urethane binder according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Application: The Urethane Cement mixture is then applied to the surface using a trowel, roller, or squeegee, depending on the size of the area being covered.
- Curing: The Urethane Cement is allowed to cure for the specified amount of time before any additional coatings or sealers are applied.
- Topcoat: If desired, a topcoat or sealer can be applied to further enhance the durability and performance of the Urethane Cement Floor System
In summary, the process of applying a Urethane Cement Floor System involves a deliberate sequence of steps to guarantee a durable and superior quality flooring solution that can withstand the challenging conditions often encountered in industrial and commercial settings.
The application of a Urethane Cement Floor System requires specialized techniques and considerations to ensure a high-quality and long-lasting finish. One of the most important aspects of the application process is achieving proper substrate preparation. This typically involves grinding or cleaning the existing concrete surface to create a smooth and clean substrate for the Urethane Cement to adhere to.
It is important to apply the Urethane Cement in a consistent and uniform manner to avoid any unevenness or air pockets, which can compromise the integrity of the finished floor. Proper curing time is also crucial to ensure the Urethane Cement fully sets and achieves its maximum strength and durability.
Overall, the application of a Urethane Cement Floor System requires careful attention to detail and the use of specialized techniques and equipment to achieve a high-quality and long-lasting flooring solution.